About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 6)
Kids Bedroom 3
Child bed (2)
Bath (no shower) · Shower
- Air Conditioning
- Pets Welcome
- Children Welcome
- No Smoking
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Bedroom 3 is for children with tv, toys and books.Bedroom 3 is for children with tv, toys and books.
Pets allowed - Fully enclosed yard. We welcome well behaved pets.Fully enclosed yard. We welcome well behaved pets.
No events - No parties. Must comply with council bylawsNo parties. Must comply with council bylaws
No smoking - Smoking only allowed OUTSIDE away from the house.Smoking only allowed OUTSIDE away from the house.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
- Must bring your own Linen (sheets, pillowcases, quilt covers & Towels) Quilts and pillows are supplied.
- House must be left clean & tidy. A cleaning charge of a minimum $80 applies if the house is not cleaned and tidy as at the start of rental.
- Primary renter should be over 30yr old or acceptable to the owners. Damage and faults must be reported to the owners ASAP.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Reuben Dixon and Paul DixonAsk a question
About Reuben Dixon and Paul Dixon
Brothers Reuben and Paul are grandsons of the original owners who have had many good times at this house and would like your family to experience a BEACH holiday in this special place.
Why Reuben Dixon and Paul Dixon chose Rye
THIS property has been in the same family since 1953 and we give you a chance to enjoy Wyomissing and surrounding area like the 5 generations of our family. Wyomissing retains much of the original charm and an eclectic mix of features of years gone by plus some modern touches.
What makes this House unique
In a quiet area and very close to a safe bay BEACH but within walking distance of the Rye town proper.