Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 5(Sleeps: 14)
queen · single (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Outside smoking onlyOutside smoking only
Max guests: 14
- As we are solar power only - NO hairdryers/straighteners NO coffee makers/rice cookers/slower cookers NO car fridges
- ALL rubbish to be removed from the property by guests before departure
- House to be cleaned and left in a clean condition before departure
Hosted by Lisa WalkerAsk a question
About Lisa Walker
Steve and I, Lisa, moved to Fraser Island in 2005 when we bought the only taxi on the island "Fraser Island Taxi Service". I have been visiting the island for my holidays since the late 1960's and it was like ''çoming home" to my island paradise when we moved here. We continue to enjoy living, working, playing, exploring, fishing, swimming, 4WDing, beachcombing, stargazing, on our beautiful K'gari, we would love to share it with you, it's worth boasting about.
Lisa Walker purchased this House in 2008
Why Lisa Walker chose Eurong
We purchased My Island Home in 2008 and have now seen heaps of holiday makers enjoying their little piece of paradise aptly named K'gari in their own Island Home. My Island Home being situated in Eurong is central to all the inland areas without having to worry about the tide when driving along the beach. You can make the most of your holiday - inland driving when it is high tide to visit rainforests, lakes etc inland and explore the treasures along the beach, Eli Ck, Maheno Shipwreck, coloured sands, Indian Head, Champagne Pools when the tides allow.
What makes this House unique
My Island Home is a double storey brick house, which is cool in summer and warm in winter. It has a peaceful and quiet atmosphere overlooking bush. Eurong Second Valley is a secluded little township area with only local holiday makers and just a few residents and only a short walk to the beach.
- english, Australian