Welcome to Beach Haven!
Our new cozy yet modern beach house has everything you need to enjoy a relaxing holiday with the family or a romantic getaway. Filled with everything you need to be comfortable from the huge comfy couch to the coffee machine and the many DVD's and books to keep you entertained. Chill out with a beer or a glass of wine as you prepare the BBQ and watch the sunset from the beautifully spacious balcony! Beach Haven is in walking distance to Beach 5 and with only a 5 minute drive to the Venus Bay shops and patrolled beach (Beach 1) you will have everything you need close by.
The house contains 3 good sized bedrooms and sleeps a maximum of 7 people.
Bedroom #1 (Queen Size Bed)
Ensuite & Walk-In-Robe, Private Balcony
Bedroom #2 (Queen Size Bed)
Built in Wardrobe with Hanging Space and Shelves
Bedroom #3 (Bunk Bed, Single Bed)
Built in Wardrobe with Hanging Space and Shelves, Toys
All you need to bing is your Doona Covers, Sheets, Pillow Cases & Towels, the Doonas and Pillows are provided. For the cold nights and chilly mornings there are extra blankets for you to use.
Features of the House:
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Queen Beds, Bunk Bed and Single Bed)
- 2 Bathrooms
- 1 Powder Room
- Ceiling Fans in each Bedroom
- Split System Air Conditioner/Heating
- Balcony with BBQ and outdoor lounge
- Parking Spaces
- Large Variety of Books and DVD's (for both Adults and Children)
- Video Game Console with Heaps of Games!
- Board Games
- Fully Fenced
The Kitchen Includes:
- Gas Stove/Oven
- Coffee Machine
- Large Fridge with Freezer Space
Unfortunately no pets allowed but don't worry there are plenty of wombats and kangaroos to be seen!
No Schoolies or Parties
Attractions of Venus Bay:
- The Beach (perfect for surfing, boogie boarding, fishing and long romantic walks)
- Bike Tracks along the Tarwin River (perfect for fishing)
- Inlet (perfect for smaller children)
- Shops (general store, fish & chips, ice-cream parlour, bar, pizza shop)
Other Attractions Close By:
- Phillip Island
- Wilsons Promontory
- Laser Strike in the Wonthaggi State Coal Mine