Large secluded country homestead - magnificent views, loads of space
All bedrooms open with double doors onto the remnant forest. Two of the bedroom have queen size beds and the third has 4 single beds. The third bedroom has its own toilet and hand basin. One bedroom is air-conditioned.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking in the house pleaseNo smoking in the house please
Max guests: 8
- Please leave gates as you find them.
- Fires only in the fireplaces provided. We supply firewood - Give us a call if you need more.
- Farms, animals, creeks and machinery can be dangerous. We accept no responsibility for any accidents or injuries sustained on our properties.
Property has guest safety measures
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Hosted by Claire BuchananAsk a question
About Claire Buchanan
We are cattle farmers but we enjoy meeting our guests and sharing our way of life.
Claire Buchanan purchased this House in 2016
Why Claire Buchanan chose Chinghee Creek
Our families were the original settlers in this area in the 1800s. We both grew up around Beaudesert - we went to school together. We have lived in different places around Queensland but we have come back to our home area to retire.