2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom,Air Condition,outside shower, sleeps 5
Check-in: 2:00 pm
Check-out: 10:00 am
No refunds for cancellations made after payment is made
Ed & Val's Cottage
Excellent place to stay for a Cape Cod retreat. Tastefully and comfortably furnished, within minutes to either bay beaches or the National Sea Shore. Ed and Val keep their cottage exceptionally clean and welcoming.
Beautiful cottage vacation
Thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Couldn’t have been better.....will be back again . Barry and Cindy
Cute, clean little cottage in a great location!
Very clean, easy check in, great communication with the owner prior to and during our visit. Close to bay beaches, National seashore, bike path, exactly what we were looking for for our family vacation.
Great place to stay.
Our hosts were so friendly and even provided us with beach chairs and and an umbrella. The cottage was immaculate and stocked with essentials. The location is great for visits to ponds and the bay as well many eateries and shops. We would certainly stay there again.
The cottage was perfect-- super clean, and nicely furnished (loved the living room with two recliners and a nice big, comfortable couch). Ed and Val went out of their way to make things easy and comfortable. (When a nasty storm knocked out power in the area for what would turn out to be a full day and night, Val ran a long extension cord from the generator at their house, across their front yard and the cottage's back yard, and through my kitchen window to ensure that I could keep my refrigerator running.) I look forward to renting this place again next summer!
Great location and great property in Eastham
My husband and I rented this property for one week in June. It was our first visit to Cape Cod.
The location is perfect to visit the Outer Cap and the National Seashore. We went from Provincetown to Chatham.
We appreciated many things about this property:
- the cottage is set in front of the owner's house, in a quiet and green residential area (away from busy tourist locations); it is very private, even when sitting out on the deck.
- the cottage is impeccable and corresponds to the listing and pictures (the outdoor shower is particularly delightful).
- it is close to two good town beaches (Cooks Brook beach and Sunken Meadow beach), that are accessible within a few minutes by car or about 10-15 minute walk.
- the kitchen is very well equipped, but you will have to bring/buy everything you need (oil, spices, sugar, etc.) if you intend to cook.
- finally, the communication with the owners was friendly and quick.
Thanks To Ed and Val for their hospitality. We fully recommend this property.
Beachcombing, sunbathing, walking, biking, boating, fishing, swimming, golfing