About this rental
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 10)
Main Floor Master Bedroom
Upstairs Bunk Bedroom
single · Bunk bed (2)
Upstairs Queen Bedroom
Upstairs Walk-in Sleeping Loft
Main Floor Master Bath
Toilet · Bath with shower
Upstairs Jack-n-Jill Bathroom
Toilet · Bath with shower
- No Smoking
- Washer & Dryer
- Satellite or Cable
- Children Welcome
- Hot Tub
- Swimming pool
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 10
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- All garbage is to be bagged and placed securely in the bear proof container opposite our garage doors.
- Garage doors & the front door are not to be left open & unattended at any time. We are in the woods & there are bears, coyotes, squirrels & chipmunks.
- Please register your cars at the HOA office (at the clubhouse) when you arrive. They are open 8 am - 10 pm. We are allowed to park 2 vehicles outside
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Randy ReedAsk a question
About Randy Reed
I grew up spending much of my summers on the beaches of Lake Tahoe and the slopes of Heavenly Valley. In high school I spent several weeks each summer hiking Desolation Wilderness and the Tahoe-Yosemite Trail. I could not imagine a better excuse for a business than to have vacation rentals in Lake Tahoe - Now I have to go to Tahoe every couple of months 'whether I like it or not!'. We hope we can share our Tahoe with you.
Why Randy Reed chose Round Hill Village
Our home is in Lake Village. This has to be the most convenient location in all of Tahoe. You can walk to the beach or the casinos and yet the National Forest is right across the street. Lake Village features private town homes nestled into a 56-acre, heavily wooded mountainside dotted with granite boulders and pristine forest surroundings. We provide all the amenities of home, with all the extras of a true resort. Our private clubhouse is outfitted with a seasonally heated pool, hot tub and saunas, and features outdoor tennis and unlimited biking and hiking possibilities.
What makes this Townhouse unique
Our home has a 2 story vaulted ceiling great room, an attached garage and parking for 3 cars. There is an in-door private hot tub as well as numerous TV's, VCR's, DVD players, and games such as Foosball and board games.