2 bedroom 1 bathroom geodesic dome very spacious, sleeps up to 6 comfortably
Open room on mezzanine level
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Stairs require close parental supervisionStairs require close parental supervision
No events - Please keep noise to minimum & acceptable levelsPlease keep noise to minimum & acceptable levels
No smoking - Permitted outside ashtray only & clean upPermitted outside ashtray only & clean up
Max guests: 6
- Please turn off all heating/lights and appliances when not in use and prior to leaving the dome. No fires or open BBQs permitted.
- Please leave accommodation tidy and the way you found it. This includes washing up all dishes and cooking equipment.
- No extra guests or visitors once booked unless at least 12 hours prior notice given to owner. Extra guests will be charged $35 night max 6
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Property has guest safety measures
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Hosted by Anne KocekAsk a question
About Anne Kocek
A gardener, who loves growing herbs and veggies and living a sustainable lifestyle. A meditator and explorer of the inner and outer, a traveller and life long learner, and an activist with a passion for social justice.
Anne Kocek purchased this House in 1999
Why Anne Kocek chose Bullaburra
I love living within a National Park. The Blue Mountains are a spectacular place to live with fresh air, loads of space, amazing views, bushwalks and waterfalls. We are on half an acre of land, I love gardening and growing vegetables and as many herbs as I can. And we are only an 1 and 1/2 - 2 hours from Sydney.
What makes this House unique
My partner and I built the geodesic domes ourselves after much research into looking at environment friendly homes and building techniques. It was handcrafted and built with much love, there is some quirkiness in it as well as awesome geometry to uplift and amaze. The huge pentagon window brings in lots of natural light as well as an amazing view of the night sky.