Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Children allowed - Available: Playpen, Booster seat, Baby gateAvailable: Playpen, Booster seat, Baby gate
Pets allowed - With authorization from owner & signed Agreement.With authorization from owner & signed Agreement.
No events - No large parties or events permitted.No large parties or events permitted.
No smoking - Outside OnlyOutside Only
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 26
- Review Welcome Binder at property for Check-in & Check-out procedures, also Rental Agreement for all house rules & responsibilities.
- No vehicle parking in garage, only used for storage. Please be kind to all visiting & residing animals within & neighboring properties.
Cleaned with disinfectant
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
Minimum two-day vacancy between guests’ stays
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Property has guest safety measures
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Hosted by Josi KnodelAsk a question
Why Josi Knodel chose Osoyoos
This home was owned by our mother Katarina. With the passing of mom in 2011 the home is now owned by her daughters. Great family memories are attached to this home and the family continues to gather here, reminiscing and creating more cherished memories. This was my moms wish, it brought pure joy to her having family and good friends gather here, filling the house with laughter, love and delicious food! Some updating has been done and more upgrades and enhancements will continue over the next year. There is 1 outdoor cat that resides on our property, she is well cared for and all her needs are provided for by myself. We are happy to share our family home and feel it is an ideal home for families and pets to enjoy time together and the beauty of the Okanagan. We invite you to our home to Relax and create some Great Memories.