Know before you go
This area may have travel restrictions related to COVID-19.
Escape to the country and come to Rutland.
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 7 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 7 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - Ask permission- specify how many and breed.Ask permission- specify how many and breed.
Max guests: 6 (sleeps up to 6 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Dogs who are permitted to come must be house trained. They are not allowed upstairs or on furniture and must never be left unattended in the house.
- Farm yard is strictly out of bounds.
- Open fire must be supervised at all times and fire guard put in place.
Hosted by JenniferAsk a question
I live on Stocken Hall Farm with my husband and 3 teenage sons. I was born and raised on a farm in Fermanagh in Northern Ireland, we moved to Rutland in 2008. In addition to running the holiday cottage I manage the office on the farm and help on the farm when needed so I'm often seen in a pair of wellies.
Why Jennifer chose Oakham
This cottage will provide a home from home setting. The cottage is set back from the road on a private driveway so despite it's convenient proximity to the A1 there is no issue of being disturbed by passing traffic. The interior décor, pictures and furniture have been carefully chosen and the 'look' is cozy, homely & country farm cottage. Guests will be made to feel welcome when they arrive with a hamper including tea, coffee and home made chocolate cake. I regret this property would not be suitable for a wheel chair.
What makes this farmhouse unique
Large fenced garden, beautiful countryside with plenty of walking areas. Open fire in lounge is lovely in the winter months and the patio and barbecue is a bonus in the summer for outside dining.