House, 4 Bedrooms, 3 Baths, Sleeps 12, Hot Tub, Big Deck, Pool Table, Views
Master Suite 1
Master Suite 2
Master Suite 2
- 3 Bedrooms with 1 Queen Bed in Each. - 1 Bedroom with 1 Double Bed. - 1 Queen Sofa Bed in Living Room. - 3 Queen Memory Foam Mattresses - 1 Twin Memory Foam Mattress. - 1 Child Mattress on Raised Sleeping Platform in Walk-in Closet - 1 Sleeping Bag - You may bring additional mattresses and sleeping bags.
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 30 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - Please do not smoke inside this home.Please do not smoke inside this home.
Max guests: 16 (sleeps up to 12 adults)
Minimum age of primary renter: 21
- 5 Vehicles Maximum
- Douglas County, NV prohibits parking on residential streets
- Guest agrees to pay all materials, labor, other costs, and lost revenue to repair damage and/or unusual wear to the Property caused by Guest.
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
Minimum one-day vacancy between guests’ stays
All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60ºC
High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectant (e.g. countertops, light switches, handles and taps)
Cleaned with disinfectant
Follows industry health association: SafeStay (AHLA – USA)
Follows regional health guidelines: Safety and Health Administration (Thailand)
- 436 Barrett Drive, Stateline NV 89449
- 30 Seconds to National Forest
- 30 Seconds to Playground
- 1 Min to Tahoe Rim Trail
- 3 Min to Heavenly Ski Lift
- 7 Min to Tahoe's Best Casinos
- 7 Min to Edgewood Golf
- 7 Min to Live Entertainment
- 8 Min to Beach
- Drive to 18 Ski Areas
- View Heavenly Ski Area and Several Mountain Ranges
- 1300 Feet above Lake Tahoe
- Adjacent to National Forest
- Easy Access in Winter
- Heavenly Ski View
- Quiet Forested Area
- National Forest Trail and Service Road Access
- Walk from the back yard into the Toiyabe National Forest, where you can hike, mountain bike, ride horses, drive off-road vehicles, cross-country Nordic ski, downhill ski, sled and snowmobile.
Other Activities: snow skiing, snowboarding, x-country skiing, sledding, playground, table tennis, spa, fireplace, Tahoe, mountain biking, hiking, off-road
Golf: 436 Barrett is 8 minutes from world famous Edgewood Golf Course, host of many celebrity golf tournaments.
436 Barrett is also close to many other golf courses in the Tahoe basin and in the Carson Valley.
Ski: 436 Barrett Drive, Stateline NV 89449 is 3 minutes from 2 lifts at Heavenly Ski Area.
Heavenly Ski Area is Tahoe's largest ski area and has the best views of Lake Tahoe.
436 Barrett Drive is within a 1 hour drive of 15 ski areas, including Kirkwood, Squaw, and Northstar.
- english, french
About Vince Ulfig
I lived at 436 Barrett Drive, in Stateline NV, in the Tahoe Basin in 1998 and 1999. I bring my family to 436 Barrett Drive frequently. We love visiting our place in Tahoe in all seasons.
Vince Ulfig purchased this house in 1998
Why Vince Ulfig chose Upper Kingsbury
I bought this house to live in it and vacation in it. It is really close to great roads, so I could easily and quickly get to great entertainment, shopping, restaurants, ski lifts, work, and walk out the back yard into the National Forest.
What makes this house unique
436 Barrett Drive is a very comfortable house that has great views of mountain ranges and Heavenly Ski Area. The deck and the hot tub are extensions of the house adjacent to the living areas and make the house feel bigger. The floor plan is open and flows from room to room, so it is great for entertaining and conversing with family and friends. The kitchen is really big and open and integrated with the rest of the living areas. The National Forest is in the back yard and we have a lot of fun sledding, hiking, skiing and viewing wildlife there.