The house has spotless presentation, inside and out and is set up ideally for couples or two families wanting to enjoy a holiday together. Located just 100 metres from Madeley St shops (incl. milkbar, fish chips and pizza takeaway shops), directly opposite tennis courts and children's playground. Trampoline, table tennis, toys and games provided for guest use at the house, Seaside Cottage offers many conveniences that other rentals do not. A 10 minute walk to both the beach and Ocean Grove's main shopping centre, 5 minute walk to Ocean Grove Indoor Aquatic & Fitness centre (heated indoor pools, children's water slide, courts and fitness facilities) and short drive to Bellarine's Adventure Water Park (water slides), renowned local wineries, restaurants, cafes and golf courses further enhance this property's appeal.
For families with young children, there are 2 portacots, 2 high chairs, change table, rocker, play gym, stroller, toys, board games and books available.
The house has gas heating to keep you warm in winter and reverse cycle airconditioning for the warmer days. Other features: 2 x Flatscreen TV's, DVD/VCR, CD-stereo, table tennis table, board games, DVD's (family and children's) and fully-equipped kitchen including microwave and dishwasher.
An outdoor area with BBQ and outdoor setting allow you to enjoy a BBQ. The cottage also has a lock-up garage and secure backyard for children.
Minimum 2 nights stay, guests to supply towels and sheets.
Seaside Cottage is an excellent choice for your beach holiday.
The house has 3 bedrooms, all with built-in robes: master bedroom with queen size bed and two bedrooms with trio bunks (double bed on bottom, single bed on top). All beds have good quality bedding and mattresses for your comfort. Mattress protectors, pillows (incl. protectors) and doonas with covers supplied.
Property comfortably sleeps 8 guests in beds. If required, there are 2 foam mattresses that can be used in lounge or bedrooms to sleep 2 additional guests.
Things to Do:
- Visit local family friendly beaches
- Surf local surf beaches
- Bellarine Adventure Park (excellent water slides)
- Play mini golf
- Fishing and boating
- Play golf at local golf courses
- various parks and walking tracks
- Steam train ride from Drysdale to Queenscliff
- Visit local art/craft and farmer's markets
- Queenscliff/Sorrento ferry
- Bellarine Indoor Aquatic Centre (heated pools, water slide and sporting facilities)
- Visit local wineries, cider houses, restaurants, cafes
- Great Ocean Road
- Diving at the ship wreck
Key things to note:
- no smoking allowed within the house
- no pets allowed inside the house
- sheets and bathroom linen - towels etc can be provided at an additional cost