MOONDAH LODGE B&B offers simple, well appointed accommodation suitable for anyone who likes a comfortable bed, a clean and functional room, and all the amenities one expects from a great funky style accommodation facility. Our rates are determined by our proximity to the central hub of Dunsborough, the beaches and all the fantastic attractions that this region offers. The rates are also determined by the fact that you do not have to share your space with noisy caravan park or hotel revellers as Moondah offers private, secluded accommodation separate from the hosts main residence.
Fresh, healthy breakfast served in your room is available for $25 per person.
• centrally located to all amenities and attractions
• walking distance to shops, beaches, cafes & pubs•short drive to famous Margaret River Wine Region
• close to stunning coastline•private entry to accommodation, and peaceful garden views
• private courtyard - room for surfboards!•modern rc air conditioning•quiet area away from noisy holiday revellers
• not suitable for school leavers ( during leavers week)
One night bookings during school holidays or weekends may attract a cleaning fee of $20.