Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 3(Sleeps: 8)
Living area on each level
queen · Sofa bed/futon (2)
Toilet · Shower
Toilet · Bath with shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No smoking - No smoking inside. Outside smoking permitted.No smoking inside. Outside smoking permitted.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Quiet time in Estes Park is 9pm. Voices carry easily. Please don't try to talk over the hot tub motor. Be respectful of anyone within hearing range.
- BE BEAR AWARE! Lock car doors. Bears can open unlocked doors. No wrappers, food, gum, candy, tic tacs, anything to attract a bear to your vehicle.
- Over your stated guest count-automatic forfeit of security deposit. Immediate removal from home with no refund for unused nights.
Hosted by LindaAsk a question
I have been a long term rental home owner) for over 40 years. We fell in love with Estes Park and the mountains and wanted to spend more of our time here. We purchased Pine Cone Cabin in 2004 and it has been everything we had wanted in a vacation home. We now have the wonderful opportunity to share our home with our special guests and see the joy they find in the Estes Park and Rocky Mountain area!
Linda purchased this House in 2004
Why Linda chose Estes Park
Pine Cone Cabin is in a unique location. Located on a private, in-town, road. Close to all of the attractions, restaurants, shopping, coffee shops, and RMNP, yet you have nice privacy and a truly beautiful setting at the cabin. You will be staying on your own piece of the mountain and will love the surroundings!
What makes this House unique
The beautiful, private, location, yet close enough to walk to town is so unique. Simply the best of everything! Comfortable for couples and families.