House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2-6)
Rooms and beds
Bedrooms: 2(Sleeps: 6)
Bedroom 2, Queen lower level
Family room sofa sleepers. Queen & twin
queen · single
Bedroom 1 Main, upper level
Toilet · Bath with shower
Toilet · Shower
Pool / Spa
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 60 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 60 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property that is caused by you or your party during your stay.
No pets - No exception to no pet policyNo exception to no pet policy
No smoking - No smoking inside, but outside is permitted No smoking inside, but outside is permitted
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
- Town of Estes Park “Quiet Time” rule. No load noise after 9pm. Noise carries easily in the mountains. Be respectful.
- BE BEAR AWARE! Lock car doors. Bears can open unlocked doors. No wrappers, food, gum, candy, tic tacs, anything to attract a bear to your vehicle.
- Over your stated guest count-automatic forfeit of security deposit. Immediate removal from home with no refund for unused nights.
Hosted by LindaAsk a question
We have been a long term rental home owners for over 40 years and are now enjoying renting our vacation homes in Estes Park. We look forward to meeting many of our guests, and making your stay extra special by taking home great memories of both your time in the mountains, and your home away from home!
Linda purchased this House in 2008
Why Linda chose Estes Park
The beauty of the mountains, the small town atmosphere, wonderful weather (most of the time)! We think it's PERFECT!
What makes this House unique
The location is so unique. Close to everything-yet so nice and private. You can walk into town in a couple of minutes and come back home to the mountain setting amidst the boulders, outcroppings, and large pines. And the views..............simply awesome. From the Mummy Range to the north, and then the Continental Divide sweeping the south and west. Wildlife frequents the property, which is a real delight. Hot tub is especially relaxing while looking at the mountains.